“We use the Topper to keep up the quality of the grass behind the cows. The farm tends to grow a lot of grass early on in the season and it’s hard to control, even with silage, so we top to keep the quality up. We get a nice clean cut which means you get good regrowth. I wouldn’t buy anything else”.
- AUTO BELT TENSIONERS REDUCE SNAKE MAINTENANCE FURTHER April 2, 2020
- STEADFAST SEALED SPINDLES April 2, 2020
- Does a higher tip speed always equal a better cut? The answer is no, spindle speed is what matters! January 15, 2020
- Trimax Mowing Systems Announces the Snake Series 2 March 3, 2019
- Trimax Snake – Roughs mower of choice at PGA Championship Course East Lake, Atlanta. October 17, 2018