“We use the Topper to keep up the quality of the grass behind the cows. The farm tends to grow a lot of grass early on in the season and it’s hard to control, even with silage, so we top to keep the quality up. We get a nice clean cut which means you get good regrowth. I wouldn’t buy anything else”.
- Trimax Mowing Systems Announces the Snake Series 2 March 3, 2019
- Trimax Snake – Roughs mower of choice at PGA Championship Course East Lake, Atlanta. October 17, 2018
- Trimax Says Goodbye to Roller Retention Issues, Bearing Failures and Costly Replacements May 20, 2018
- How Trimax’s New Pegasus QuikLift Feature Saves Both Turf and Equipment May 17, 2018
- Welcome to the Trimax Pegasus S4 – The Lowest Maintenance Wide-Area Rotary Ever… January 14, 2017